Salmon has to be one of my favorite meals, but if you’re like me who try’s to eat salmon at least once a week, you definitely need to find different ways you can make it, so you won’t get bored of it too quickly! I tried making it a little sweeter a couple of weeks ago, and it was a big hit! Alex absolutely loved it, and begged for more after he finished eating his first plate (it’s always good when he asks for more) 😜! So I thought I’d share with Ya’ll my “Honey Glazed Salmon” recipe, so you guys can try it at home & let me know how you guys like it!
- 1/3 of Raw Honey
- 1/4 of Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 4-6 oz of Salmon fillets (make sure to pat them dry)
- Salt (added to your own personal taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper (added to your own personal taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 lemon sliced into rounds
How it’s Made :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the raw honey, soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Season the salmon with the salt and pepper (to your own personal taste), and drizzle over the whisked sauce that you created with the raw honey, soy sauce and lemon juice onto the salmon. I personally added more honey once I placed the salmon on the baking sheet, because I wanted it to come out extra sweet!
- Cover the salmon with aluminum foil, and place the baking sheet into oven and bake until completely cooked through, for about 20-25 minuets.
- Once the salmon is completely cooked, remove the extra aluminum foil from the top, and place back into the oven for about 5 minutes on broil to give it that golden crispy look.
- Serve immediately with any of your favorite sides!
XOXO, Yesi 🥂