If you guys follow me on the Gram, then Ya’ll know that I absolutely love making my famous oven-baked potato thins as a dinner side at least once a week! It’s a great healthy and easy-to-make dinner-side option, because all you need, are either golden or red potatoes and some yummy seasoning! I’m 100% sure that every ingredients that I am about to list down below, Ya’ll have it in your kitchen pantry 😋!
- 3 pounds of Golden or Red Potatoes, & sometimes you can mix both which is what I normally do (sliced)
- 2 Tbs Olivie Oil
- 5 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tsp of Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Tsp of Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp of Dried Basil
- 1 Tsp of Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp of Paprika
- 2 Tbs Unsalted Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Shredded Cheese to taste
How it’s Made :
- Start by preheating oven to 400 degrees F and lightly oil a baking sheet or coat it with a nonstick olive oil buttery spray.
- On a separate bowl mix all the seasonings listed above together, so you can spread the seasoning in an evenly manner onto the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet and add olive oil + the seasoning mix. Try to cover each potato thin as much as possible with the seasoning mix.
- Once you’ve got the potatoes covered in seasoning add on top as much shredded cheese as you’d like. I personally cover it entirely with shredded cheese, because once they’re completely baked, the cheese tends to get crispy and it’s so delish!
- Place potatoes into oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Once they’re removed from the oven stir in butter until melted.
- Serve immediately, and if you’d like, you can also garnish it with some parsley if desired!
XOXO, Yesi 🥂