Now that we basically devoured our favorite dip; I honestly couldn’t wait till tomorrow to give you all the sweet deets of this recipe — here’s something yummy & quick you can make for any in-home date-night or for whenever this whole quarantine is over and you can finally have a friends & family gathering!
- 3 Cans of Tuna
- 1 Lime
- 1 White Onion (diced)
- Curry Powder
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Dried Cranberries
- Sliced Almonds
How it’s Made :
- Drain cans of tune and make sure that there’s no remaining liquid, you won’t want the consistency to be watery. You will continue by adding each ingredients individually and mixing in between each ingredients.
- Dice the white onion & mix into the tuna.
- Squeeze the lime & mix into tuna.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise & mix into tuna.
- Start adding Curry powder and mix until the tuna starts turning green or to taste.
- Chop cilantro & add into mixture.
- Add dried cranberries & sliced almonds to taste and mix all together.
- Serve with Ritz Crackers & Enjoy!
XOXO, Yesi 🥂