Who doesn’t love some ‘finger licking good’ Ribs? I sure do! I usually like to eat my ribs right off the BBQ grill, but unfortunately we don’t have one in our home just yet. Thankfully, I do have a Crock-Pot! Ya’ll are probably thinking, ribs in a Crock-Pot? YES, you definitely read that right! Crock-Pots are very useful and there are millions of recipes that you can easily do on a Crock-Pot + it’s very time efficient, because you aren’t trapped in the kitchen while your meals are prepping. Here’s one of my favorite recipe for some good ol’ ‘finger licking good’ Ribs :
- 2 Cups of BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 3 Teaspoons of Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
- 3 LB Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
How it’s Made :
- Combine BBQ sauce, brown sugar, oregano and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Apply salt and pepper to your liking onto the ribs, and place the ribs in slow cooker.
- Cover ribs with the BBQ mixture.
- Cook on low and slow for eight hours if you’re not in a hurry; or on high for four hours.
- After the ribs are done, spoon the BBQ sauce in the slow cooker over the ribs before removing them.
- Lastly, cut the ribs, serve with extra BBQ sauce & ENJOY!