Now that it’s officially Fall🍂, not only can we bring out all of our dark-toned clothing + leopard printed sweaters, but we can also plump our lips with some cute Fall Lippy tones! And I’m all for it; I personally enjoy wearing darker tones on my lips, because I feel like they look best with my skin tone. So you can definitely always find me rocking a few of my fave beige-toned Lippies all year round, but especially during this time of the year!
When leaning towards to the beige-pallets, I always try to purchase Lippies that will be long-lasting + with a matte finish, I just feel like the matte finish always makes the lips look so much nicer (although they can usually dry up your lips). A good recommendation for keeping your lips looking flawless & not dry, would be that once you remove the matte lipstick, always try to apply chapstick or ointments after removal. This will help your lips feel refreshed & smooth, so whenever you do decide to reapply Matte Lipstick your lips won’t look chapped.
Now that I’ve poured all the deets , here’s a little list of some great Lippies that you just gotta have for Fall of 2019 :
- Mabelline Creamy Mattes Lip Color : “Sensational”
- Mabelline Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Color: “Driver”
- Matte: NYX Professional Makeup Matte Lipstick Color : “Suede”
- Burt’s Bee’s Moisturizing Lipstick Color : “Nile Nude”
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Fall Lipstick Color : “Silver Fox”
- MAC Fall Lipstick Color : “Sin”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Color : “Trust Issues”
- Chanel Rouge Allure Fall Lipstick Color : “Secret”
- Kay Von D Fall Lip Color : “Plath”
- Bobbie Brown Fall Lip Color : “Blue Raspberry
XOXO, Yesi 🥂