With Mother’s Day being just a few days away, the race for finding that perfect gift for the woman that raised and loved you begins. I’m pretty sure that I stand with everyone in wanting to give the world to my mother, but since this is reality unfortunately it comes with a budget. This is why I thought what better way to get in the mood than give you guys a little guide for gift ideas for all of your mommas’! I compiled a few ideas that you can find directly in my Amazon Storefront which any mom out there will love and more importantly it won’t drain your bank:
- Curling Wand Set : It’s the perfect curling wand set that brings 5 interchangeable ceramic barrels, for 5 different curling styles! Cause you can never have enough looks for any given event. It’s a definite must have for those moms that just got to look their best whether it’s slaying a night out or a PTA meeting.
- Apple Watch Series 4 : Just in case you can afford it, nothing says I love you mom quite like an apple product and honestly at that price she better love you back. But seriously if you got a techy mom she’s going to love all the new features that come with this watch, from tracking fitness to sending you cute emojis throughout the day.
- Genuine Leather Credit Card Holder : This is perfect for those of you who are looking for something that is inexpensive but still want to get something cute and practical. Personally, I sometimes I’m in a hurry and have to leave the house fast so I just grab my card holder + keys and I’m out the door knowing all my essentials are with me. It fits up to 4 cards + ID slot, has a pocket to carry some cash and best part, it’s available in 19 different colors! Just be careful that she loves it so much that she’ll go after a Dalmatian and try to add to her collection.
- Miuco Womens Bamboo Handbag : How cute is this little handbag? This is perfect for those moms that love something handmade and want to spare the life of an animal…just not a plant. Being completely made out of bamboo, it fits perfectly with any outfit and will make a statement for sure.
- STEVE by Steve Madden Women’s Greece Sandals : I absolutely love these cuties, they’re available in 7 different colors and they’re total dupes to the Hermès Oran Sandals. She will total be feeling her Greco goddess self during this upcoming summer leaving those in Olympus jealous with envy.
- Kate Spade New York Women’s Office Supplies Tackle Box :This is a total must have if your Momma’s are Boss Babes! Perfect office supplies set, that will keep them on check & in style! Miranda Priestly herself would node ever so slightly in approval.
- Godiva Chocolatier Gold Ballotin : I mean, who doesn’t love a box of chocolates? I’m not even a mom & I wish that I’d be getting a box of Godiva Chocolates! With over 36 assorted fine chocolates, this is definitely going to hit the sweet spot in your Momma’s!
- iRobot Roomba 690 Vacuum: A definite must have for any household, a Roomba will definitely alleviate some of the cleaning duties around the house. With its 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes it picks up everything from small particles to large debris, maintaining the house squeaky clean!
- Seven Apparel Hotel Spa Collection Plush Robe: Give your moms’ a little something to use for when she gets out of the shower and relax in while she’s sipping on some morning coffee or something a little stronger, I don’t judge.
- Le Chateau Wine Decanter : With this hand blown lead-free crystal decanters you can add radiance to any room or kitchen with a modern yet elegant design. Perfect for those moms’ that enjoy sipping on some wine & actually appreciate the way in which the decanters amplify the ambiance and enhance the purity, aroma and taste of their favorite red or white wine with the wine pourer!
- Ekouaer Pajamas Set : Momma’s need a little something comfy to cuddles with & these PJ’s are the perfect lounge wear set + they are available in 39 different styles!
- Best Mom Ever Mug: Perfect little mug that your Momma’s can show off at work while they sip on their coffee/tea and let everyone know who the title belongs to. (Not liable if a wrestling style battle ensues.)
- Women’s Rivets Bowtie Flip Flops: I’m totally obsessed with these jelly flip flops, they are available in 8 different colors, which makes them very easy to mix & match with any cute outfit. Plus they’re total dupes to the Valentino Garavani Sandals at way less the cost. Though I feel like I should make a fair warning to those that have a Hispanic mother, this can be a projectile.
- Personalized Throw Pillow Dear Mom: I’m a sucker for personalized gifts, because it shows the thought you put into the gift. So if your Momma is the same way, I would totally recommend these customizable throw pillows to let her know that you’re always thinking about her.
- Home Is Wherever Mom Is Rustic Wooden Farmhouse Sign: This is a totally cute idea, because not only does it serve as a reminder of how much they are loved, but it also adds some decor to their work space or home!
P.S. Wishing all of my beautiful Mommy followers a wonderful Mother’s Day!
XOXO, Yesi 🥂
[Editor in Chief: Richard Bazails]